Saturday, June 19, 2010

Not Sure Blogging is for Me

Mexico has been a wonderful trip so far. The rain has been coming down with the intent to save us from sunburns but today it has made a grand appearance. It's absolutely lovely. It also makes things a little bit warmer but that's okay because I'm tired of wearing a jacket. I went to Telcel today and successfully purchased a chip for my cell phone. The problem is that my phone is not unlocked to be used and it would cost even more money to pay for the phone call to get it done. Luckily, I have pushed that task onto my brother and hope to have cell phone use by the end of the day. You would never believe how much we depend on our cell phones until using one is not an option. The internet has also caused me pain. I just didn't realize that my life depended on the internet so intensely. I started working my schedule around where and when I could use the internet. I still have to work on internship applications for the fall while doing my homework for my classes here and experiencing the culture of Oaxaca. I've always been a multi-tasker, but I feel that my blogs on here will be few and far between because there is just so much else to do. The Oaxaca program is amazing and I intend to fully enjoy everything that is planned for us to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment